Day 5 - Is it?

One of the things that occurs to me on these trips is a loss of time, particularly when we come to Ukraine.

My last post was titled Day 1, 2, and 3 and it actually covered 4 days. Time flies when you are having fun, I guess. Any way nothing significant happened on the loss day other than travel AND EVERY PIECE OF LUGGAGE ARRIVES!!!! Several have asked about that and rest assured we haven't had that challenge.

Heat is a little more pressing, but certainly bearable. If heat bothers you, you don't need to come here in the summer.

Sunflowers are in the process of blooming and look really great.

Today was jammed packed. VBS in the park, rush back to the houses to eat lunch, out to Dimitrova for VBS at Roman, Ira, Vassy, Aluna's house. Aluna has grown a foot since last year. There were 8 children there today. Then on the Sasha's house for ladies's class and evening session with the congregation.

In the morning VBS Matt Brown taught the teens that we had come.

Another good day.

Tomorrow will be more of the same with the new converts class replacing the ladies class.

Everyone is well tonight, but tired. A good night's sleep will do us all good.

More later.

Buddy






Comments:
Hey everyone!
I am so glad that you arrived safely and that everything is going well. I am especially glad to hear about the ways in which Roman's move has helped the church reach into a new area - that is really exciting! I know you are all worn out at the end of each day, but I also know that you are doing a tremendous amount of good. By the way, if you found a bus driver that drives safely, I would hang on to him the whole trip!

We love you guys, and be sure to tell everyone I said hello, especially Ray, Lynn and the Proletarski crew, as well as Lera and Kostya. Also, tell Kostya that I have started watching soccer - he will be so proud!
 
It is so good to hear from you. You must be excited about all that is going on. I'm glad you could stay with the same folks as last year. We are good here so take care and try to get some rest.
Melva

David, I'm so sorry I missed your calls yesterday. I'll try to do better. Love you.
 
Daddy, I'm glad to hear that all is going well. I wanted to let you know that I've talked to both sets of grandparents and all is well. Love you guys
Marie
 
Daddy (David)I told Momma that you would not want her to stress over having missed your calls (although, I know....I would do it too)-easier said then done. But I told her anyway. The kids come home tonight from Manchester's VBS. I can't wait to see them. We love you and I'm so glad that everyone has their luggage this year.

Buddy, it's ok I don't know what day it is either. We just appreaciate the messages and to know that everyone it well.

take care~
Tina
 
It's so awesome to hear from you guys! Keep up the good work!!!

From the Hamocks
 
Hey Matt! Sorry we missed your call. Hope everything is going well and keep up the good work. Try to call back if you can! We miss you and look forward to seeing you soon.
Love,
The E's
 
Hi Daddy!! Happy Thursday! Today is Little David's B-day. It was good to see the kids but of course it only took 5 seconds for them to start fussing at one another. I made David's birthday cake last night and it passed all of the critiques except for the birthday boys, of course. Hope you all are getting along well today. ly, Tina
 
Hello Team!

This is Celeste Birchett, posting on Thursday evening here in MJ. I am glad to hear that your trip has been a safe one so far and that the VBS was packed on Wednesday, that is wonderful news to hear for every trip. Get some rest and know that we are thinking of you and praying for you all and your safe return.
:-) Celeste
 
I am so glad to hear that everyone arrived safely. We got back home from Destin this evening (Thurs.) so I was anxious to read the blog to see how things are going. I hope you continue to have good days. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. We miss you Daddy!

Love,

Teresa
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Mt. Juliet Church of Christ

Physical Addrees:
1940 N. Mt. Juliet Road
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122

Mailing Address:
P.O.Box 248
Mt.Juliet, TN 37121-0248

(615)758-2274
Fax:615-754-2351
Email


Worship Services:
Sunday Early Worship: 8AM
Sunday Bible Study: 9:15AM
Sunday Late Worship: 10:15AM
Night Worship: 6PM
Wednesday Bible Study: 7PM


Past Archives: