Ukraine 2009 Day 1 (or is it 2)A few pieces of news at this point:
1. Lynn, Victor, Sasha, Julia, Young Sasha (AKA Alexander), Kostya, and Dasha all met us at the airport. Lera met us in town.
2. So did all our luggage. We dropped our luggage off in Nashville at checkin and picked it up to clear customs in Donetsk. SWEET!
3. Our wonderful hostesses greeted us warmly and fed us a wonderful meal tonight.
4. The team is tired, but will be ready to hit the ground running tomorrow early.
5. We always say you need to be fluid on these trips. This year is starting out to be the same. Tony had prepared and communicated a schedule. Sasha brought one of his own. Tony is meshing the two and it will be a geat week.
That is about it for this very long day.
I am so glad that everyone has luggage with them. I am thankful that the trip was a safe one and I am praying for you all daily. trwPost a Comment
Links to this post:
Mt. Juliet Church of Christ
1940 N. Mt. Juliet Road
Mt. Juliet, TN 37122
Mt.Juliet, TN 37121-0248
Sunday Early Worship: 8AM
Sunday Bible Study: 9:15AM
Sunday Late Worship: 10:15AM
Night Worship: 6PM
Wednesday Bible Study: 7PM